1. Bank Deposit: With this option, the payment you can send payment to our bank, and a copy of the transaction to our support WhatsApp lines.
When we confirm your payment, we will credit your account.
Bank to Pay Offline
Bank: GT BANK
Princeage Online Branding
You don’t want to go to the bank? Pay here
2. Online Payment with ATM CARD: you can also make payment through our Online Payment processor with your ATM/Credit/Debit card and we will credit your account immediately.
For detailed steps on how to pay online, read this
3. Internet Banking Transfer: You can also make payments for Bulk SMS units through various Internet Banking Platforms.
All you need to do is make a transfer to our bank account.
Do not forget to insert your username in the remarks section of the transfer. We will credit as soon your Bulk SMS account as we confirm your payment.
4. ATM transfer: Another means of payment is through ATM Transfer to our Bank Accounts using the Transfer Option available on the ATM portal.
This Option will usually not display the “Sender’s Name or details”, so don’t forget to send us your payment details.
5. Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is one of the easiest and fastest means of payment.
You can do this through any of the Mobile Applications of the Nigerian Banks or other Mobile Money operators like Paga, Pocket Money, etc.
About the author