1. Bank Deposit: With this option, payment is made directly in the Bank and payment details are sent to our support numbers/media. When the payment is confirmed, your account will be credited.
Bank to Pay Offline
Bank: GT BANK
Princeage Online Branding
You don’t wanna go to the bank? Pay here
2. Online Payment with ATM CARD: Payment can also be made through our Online Payment processor with your ATM Debit card and your Bulk SMS account will be automatically credited. For detailed steps on how to pay Online, read this
3. Internet Banking Transfer: You can also make payment for Bulk SMS units through various Internet Banking Platforms. All you need to do is make a transfer to our Bankk Accounts, remember to indicate your username in the remarks section of the transfer. Your Bulk SMS account will be credited as soon as we confirm your payment.
4. ATM Machine transfer: Another means of payment is through ATM Machine Transfer to our Bank Accounts using the Transfer Option on the ATM Machine. This Option will normally not display the Sender’s Name or details, so remember to also send us your payment details.
5. Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is one of the easiest and fastest means of payment. This can be done through any of the Mobile Applications of Banks or other Mobile Mony operators like Paga, Pocket Money, etc..